Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant position in the Information and Communications Technology Department.
ICT OFFICER (1) ECZ4 LUSAKA SERVICE CENTRE
Reporting to the Manager- ICT Infrastructure, the ICT Officer will provide ICT expertise in order to enhance work output at the Service Centre for the benefit of the public.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support to staff on the usage of software tools
- Schedule and undertakes planned maintenance of all office equipment which includes Desktop computers, Laptop computers, office printers, network equipment and line printers
- Installation and configuration of Software and Hardware equipment
- Troubleshoot and resolves Software and Hardware problems as they occur
- Installation of network equipment, troubleshooting and resolve all network related problems
- Document and maintain Hardware and Software inventory in with liaison with the IT Hardware Specialist
- Undertake Backup tasks in liaison with the IT Infrastructure Manager
- Preparation and setting up of equipment at the marking centres
- Produce IT related reports to the Centre Manager
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of ECZ IT processes
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- School Certificate or its equivalent
- Diploma in Computer Studies or Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in ICT
- Must be a member of a relevant Information Technology Professional body
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to submit an application letter, copies of Academic and or Professional certificates together with detailed Curriculum Vitae including three (3) traceable referees and day time telephone numbers. All applications must reach the undersigned not later than 24 th July, 2018.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Electronic applications will not be accepted.
The Council Secretary Examinations Council of Zambia Haile Selassie Avenue, Longacres P.O Box 50432 LUSAKA