PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Working as part of the project implementation unit/project management office administrator will be responsible for the provision of project analysis and administration services.
- Providing planning support for Project Managers, and assistance in developing and maintaining project schedules and project management reporting documents.
- Developing, maintaining and ensuring compliance with reporting templates and standards and owning and managing the central location for organizational Project Management Standards and templates.
- Liaising with project managers and supporting the collection, consolidation and dissemination of project, initiative and KPI performance (i.e. Progress, Risks, Issues, Key decisions).
- Following up on agreed actions, resolution of risks, issues and dependencies from the programme board or other forums with project managers and action owners.
- Creating and maintaining project files on a Central Filing system (e.g. shared Folder or SharePoint) and ensuring project teams are filling them in properly.
- Providing the programme board with regular, concise, consistent and exception based reporting to enable discussions on progress or performance of strategic objectives.
- Drafting Monthly, weekly and Lessons learnt reports
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Minimum of a College Diploma in a Business/Project Management field
- Experience in Report Writing
- One year work experience in a project environment
- Experience of applying project management concepts and methodology would be beneficial
• Required Competencies and personal attributes
- Microsoft office skills (minimum of intermediate competency level in use of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of SharePoint would be useful)
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality is needed for this role.
- Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project)
pplicants should submit copies of their qualifications together with a comprehensive curriculum vitae by end of shift on 17th October 2018 to the undersigned.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
The Director Human Resources & Administration Mulonga Water & Sewerage Company Limited PO Box 11712 CHINGOLA