In 2015, Amatheon Agri acquired a majority stake in a leading meat processing company and has since consolidated four businesses into the Real Meat Group and become the second largest meat processor in Zambia.
The Real Meat Group is inviting vibrant suitable applicants to fill the following vacancy:
Head of Sales
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for developing sales strategies and ensuring efficient utilisation of budgets and manpower
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define a medium and long-term sales strategy
- Compile weekly and monthly sales reports by monitoring sales performances against budget
- Develop and implement a channel plan in order to maximise volume, profit and share performance
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality and customer price of products are achieved
- Define customer trading terms in the commercial planning
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years sales experience of which at least two years should be in a senior management role
- Experience in the meat processing, manufacturing or Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation and budgeting skills
- Advanced knowledge of budgeting and report writing
The Real Meat Group will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your detailed curriculum vitae, Grade Twelve (12) certificate and any other relevant professional certificates not later than Friday 5th October 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.