We’re a team of professionals that seek to help revamp the hospitality industry in Zambia. Our Lodge offers Conferencing facilities, Wedding, Kitchen party venues, accommodation (rooms), and bar services. The Lodge also has a restaurant where meals are served to walk in or booked-in clients.
Twalumba Lodges is currently looking for a self-motivated person to work as a receptionist / front Desk Agent who is to begin immediately, if you have the following qualities send us your CV ONLY in PDF format to [email protected] with the subject tagline of “Receptionist / Front Desk Agent”
- Administration and customer service skills
- Must have a minimum of a certificate in Hotel Management
- IT skills to work with computerised booking and payment systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Patience and tact
- Not less than 2 years working experience
- the ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once
- Ability to you can speak many languages including foreign will be an added advantage
- Dealing with bookings
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Taking and passing on messages to guests
- Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items)
- Answering questions and Dealing with complaints or problems
Deadline is 09 October, 2018 – 18hrs.
All Applications must be done via the email provided.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Send us your CV ONLY in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject tagline of “Receptionist / Front Desk Agent”